Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Dachshunds in Pop Culture: Flipping Out

Usually it's the dachshund flipping out, but not in this case. Meet Jeff Lewis, the star of Bravo's new series "Flipping Out," and what appears to be his mostly dachshund mix(?) 'Oliver.' Jeff is an obsessive-compulsive control freak who flips million-dollar properties, fights with his disgruntled employees, then talks to his spirit guide about it all. Oliver needs to be rescued from the drama. The dachudrama.
Jeff apparently takes good care of his dog though: "Let's face it, the people I have working for me aren't necessarily the most qualified individuals," notes Lewis. "But the people that take care of me and my home and my pets are the most important part of this business. They can't leave. I can't do this without them."
If you like train wrecks, and wanna watch the doxie sit back and observe it all, find out more at Bravotv.com.

2 comments:

blogsurfer said...

Cute lil pup. The show is good but not without "Tori" the psychic. She's indeed the most outstanding character on the show.

Anonymous said...

Great. Another addictive piece of Bravo brain candy. Thanks, Carson -- another reminder of how I could get a life but there's something on TV!
Christa

Related Posts with Thumbnails