Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vintage Dachshund Fun: I Only Have Eyes For You


Thanks so much to our pal 'Poncho' for writing in with this nice little vintage Dachshund gem from End Records.  He writes:

Dear Joey and Maggie:


While searching for 45 rpm art to add to the iTunes profile of the oldie "I Only Have Eyes For You" by the Flamingos... look what turned up.


Thought you'd want to have a look. Oh, here's me with a toy in the big bed as Dad was heading to work a few days ago:


Love the blog.
Poncho



Let's have a listen.

1 comment:

Gatinha said...

Oh my Dog!!! lol
I heard this music in Buffy Series (2nd season, if i'm not mistaken), but I didn't had the slightest idea of the name or who sang it! xD
Thanks to dachshunds, now I know...xD
Thanks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails