Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Those Special Dachshunds Halloween Edition: Meet Bambi!

Thanks so much to Catarina Garza for writing in with this especially festive photo for this especially spooky day.  She writes:

Hello handsome Joey and beautiful Maggie!

I am a daily offender of The Long and Short of it All! I just can't get enough doxie love and your blog basically combines all of my favorite things! I love to hear about doxies around the world doing incredible things, vintage dachshund photos and Wiener race coverage! My doxies and I are so so so happy to hear Joey is doing better! We wish you and your lovely companions all the the best this Halloween!

P.S Sending you a photo of my Bambi last Halloween with our doxie pumpkin, isn't she precious!


She sure is.  Thanks for sending in the great photo!

2 comments:

Linda and the critters said...

Love the photo - Bambi is too cute!

Haley said...

Very, very cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails